Managed Network Services
Peace of mind with end-to-end network management and industry-leading expertise
Network monitoring and management can be costly and time-consuming for your business. Managing multiple corporate networks, devices and users, while ensuring your staff has the most up-to-date technical expertise and the freedom to focus on core business competencies, is a challenging balancing act.
ManageServe Technology helps you optimize management of your network via a broad portfolio of Managed Network Services. From network and application-layer management, to comprehensive equipment solutions, we’ve got you covered.
ManageServe Technology is truly an extension of an enterprise’s IT staff, providing advanced skills and technologies to proactively manage your global multivendor IT infrastructure. ManageServe provides consistently better performance, enabling enterprises to shift their IT focus from operational infrastructure reaction to proactive and advance planning execution.
MSI’s solution monitors and provides resolution to following areas:
LAN / WAN
- WAN Providers
- Router / Switches
- Load Blancers
- WAN Optimization
- Wireless infrastructure
- IPS / IDS
- SSL gateways
- VPN gateways
- Web Filtering
Voice & Video
- IP Telephony
- IP PBX
- IP Phones
- Video Conferencing
Our Network Monitoring Support provides full range of service that includes:
Network Infrastructure Monitoring
- Real-time event monitoring
- Real-time alerting on LAN and WAN
- Collection, monitoring and notification for incidents such as equipment or facility failures and element state changes
- Automated outage notification
- LAN and WAN Monitoring
- Reports and statistics on infrastructure behavior,performance across devices and interfaces.Tracking includes availability,helth thresholds,errors and alarms
- Capacity Planning
- Notify and update stakeholders
- Leading Problem identification and Resolution including LAN,Security,IPT and WAN.
- Vendor management including RMA under LOA.
- Participate multi-vendor conference bridge for high severity events.
- Change Request process for submitting verifying and performing configuration changes.
- Configuration backup.
- Restoration using a stored,verified and backed-up database of managed devices.
- Inventory of managed devices for easy reference and asset reporting.
- Software updates in accordance with vendor maintenance agreements.
- Iternal certification/testing of Software.
- Equipment break/fix.
According to our customers, few benefits of working with MSI include:
Single point of contact with complete 24×7 support to overcome lack of shift coverage.
Experienced technical skills across best-of-breed networking technologies & vendors.
Improved performance audit, standardization, and optimization.
Free up strategic IT resources with world-class service delivery approach.
Out-tasking to MSI can reduce operational costs by an average of 30%.