Proactive Infrastructure Support
Regardless of how well you or your consultant has designed your infrastructure environment, it’s performance will change over time as business needs and how the environment is used, changes.
MSI Infrastructure Support Services maintains your environment at peak performance over the life of your hardware, delivering business value to your users. When you have a cough, you see your doctor. Before your IT environment has a cough, consult with MSI.
At a high level, MSI will perform an Infrastructure Assessment, provide you a written plan of how to achieve a Steady State environment, implement the plan and then provide Proactive 24×7 support to maintain the goals of that plan.
- Knowledge Transfer
- Network Assesment
- Configration and Performence Audit
- Fault Detection
- Network Analysis Reporting with Get Well Plan
- Execute Get Well Plan
- Ready to Take-over for Steady-State Management
- Aggressive response time SLA
Steady State Support
- Fault Monitoring
- Performance Monitoring
- Threshold Alerts & Performance notification
- Fault Management
- Performance Management
- Configaration Management
- Change Management
- Device Break/Fix
- HW Vendor Management
- Carrier Operational Management
Through the use of sophisticated and proprietary tools, MSI will not only monitor your environment but also resolve most issues before they affect your environment.
Benefits to you of an MSI Proactive Infrastructure Support Plan include:
- Improved resource utilization
- Security vulnerability assessment, prioritization and implementation
- Refocusing of internal staff to strategic projects
- Capacity management
- Accurate diagnosis of issues and known negative interactions of infrastructure, database network, and / or software which cause performance issues and applying fixes to those problems before they affect user and system performance, as well as your company’s income and profit.
- Enterprise monitoring tools, using synthetic testing, and custom scripts/probes to predict failures
- Patch testing, analysis, and implementation
- Problem Management & Incident Management
- Fixed Fee All-In Monitoring and Support
- Standardized builds
- SLA driven problem resolution
- OS Version standards and version control
- Aggressive uptime SLA
- Reduced down time
- End of Life/End of Sale visibility