Posted On: MSIJD27
Contract type: Full Time Position
Required Experience: 9-14 years
Required Qualification: Any Graduate Degree
Job Purpose: We are looking for Sap Basis Administrator, who will need to work at a technical level with in-depth understanding of SAP Administration on various databases, operating system, and hardware platforms.
In this Role you will be responsible for being a member of team providing 24×7 support for various SAP landscapes across multiple products and state of the art technology for our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Should have experience in at- least one End to End Implementation and/or one Technical Upgrade Experience (With or without Unicode Conversion expertise).
• Strong technical skills in SAP system administration, System copy, SAP performance tuning, TMS admin, Language support, Applying Patches, Backup and Restore, etc.
• Configure and manage the SAP printing subsystem for all SAP instances.
• Basis consulting experience in managing Enterprise Portals, J2EE administration, and or SAP BIW with BW administration workbench, and tuning.
• Administer the SAP database with Database Administrator (plan and perform database upgrades, apply database maintenance, design and maintain physical database layout, perform database reorganizations, design and implement backup and restore strategy, maintain database security, administer database performance, manage database storage, database problem determination and resolution, etc.).
Experience in solution design, planning and executing any of the following SAP Basis Projects end-to-end will be a big plus.
• Sap Han
• SAP Version Upgrade
• SAP EHP Upgrade
• SAP OS/DB Migration
• SAP Unicode Conversion
• Experienced working in UNIX, Windows environment, and with Oracle /SQL Server database is a plus.
• Knowledge of technical infrastructure, Networking and system operations is a plus.
• Knowledge of Hardware capacity planning and high availability solutions, Clustering, Disaster Recovery solutions is a plus.
• Expertise in Business objects administration and configuration.
• Expertise in PI configuration and administration.
• UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
• PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization ( Not Mandatory )
• Preference will be given to SAP Certified Technical consultant
• Working with highly Motivated Team
• Targeted internal and external training measures
• Permanent Employment
• We offer a career in a fast growing company with lots of professional development opportunities
If you are interested, please respond to this ad with an updated resume and a summary of your skills. We look forward to hearing from you soon.