Position ID: MSIJD53
Posted On: July 21st 2020
Required Experience: 5 to 7 years
Contract type: Full Time Position
• Designs, develops, modifies, debugs and evaluates programs for functional areas, including but not limited to finance, human resources, manufacturing and marketing.
• Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, prepares flowcharting, performs coding and tests/debugs programs.
• Responsible to develop UI5/Fiori, XJC, XSJS application on SAP Cloud Platform, Cloud Foundry Environment.
• Experience in utilizing OData and XSJS Services.
• Experience in development of XS Advanced, XOSDATA.
• Good understanding of HANA Database.
• Experience in using SAP Cloud Connectors.
• Conceptual knowledge on SCP Deployment, Hosting and Authentication.
• Experience in HDI Containers, Cross Container Access HDI deployments.
• Experience in SQL Scripting.
Candidate should have experience with the following:
• Experience in developing Fiori Applications on cloud environment.
• Knowledge in Sap Cloud Platform & services (Neo/Could Foundary).
• Experience in developing Hana View & CDS Views.
Exceptional candidates will have done one or more of the following:
• Working knowledge of XSA / XSC.
• Experience with HANA rules framework.
• UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization.
• PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization ( Not Mandatory ).
• Preference will be given to SAP Certified Technical consultant.
If you are interested, please respond to this ad with an updated resume and a summary of your skills. We look forward to hearing from you soon.