Position ID: MSIJD49
Required Experience: 6 to 10 years
Education: Any Graduate Degree
Contract type: Full Time Position
As an SAP ABAP / HANA Developer, you will work closely with a team of SAP functional / Technical analysts and stakeholders across the organization to accomplish the following:
• As SAP HANA Solution Developer you are responsible for the definition, planning and implementation of complex and cross-system application architectures within specified IT and process framework conditions.
• You transfer the business requirements to technically highly integrated system architecture, taking complex end-to-end processes into account.
• Definition, implementation and further development of the functional and technical concepts for the overall integration of the individual Future FC Landscape components.
• Assessment of feasibility and effort, development of solution strategies for technical and organizational risks in migration projects and their coordination. Implementation of the migration rules in the migration tools (e.g. LSMW, SAP Migration Cockpit or SNP Transformation Backbone).
• User-oriented and cooperative conception and development procedure in the process model design (e.g. based on design thinking), which creates an optimal added value for our companies while constantly checking the assumptions and the actual results.
• Supporting the IT-technical scope with internal employees and external partners with regard to scope, time, quality and costs.
• Facilitate the implementation of testing frameworks and methodologies, Develop and maintain standards and best practices.
• Perform and ensure unit tests, functional tests, and regression tests are completed, Perform code reviews.
Candidate should have experience with the following:
• 6+ years or more of experience in ABAP/ OO ABAP and very good knowledge of SQL / Open SQL programming language is required.
• Solid ABAP development background: Classic reporting, ALV, Dialog Transactions, Data Dictionary, Complex ABAP-SQL, Debugging, Root-Cause Analysis, SAP Notes search and implementation.
• Ideally, a very good understanding of the different options for using SAP HANA and practical experience in migrating to SAP HANA and SAP S / 4 HANA systems (e.g. using the Simplification List).
• Practical experience in migration and data anonymization tools, such as LSMW, SAP Migration Cockpit, SAP BO DS, SNP Transformation Backbone (CE, TC, DPM, CME).
• Experience with SAP functionalities such as BADI, User-Exits, Customer exits, Implicit and Explicit Enhancement and interfacing solutions such as BAPI, RFCs and ALE/EDI Idocs, BTEs, VOFM routines.
• Development experience in at least two of the following applications: SD, MM, FI-CO, PP.
• An ongoing thirst for new knowledge and ideas, and a desire to share, Ability to be innovative and seek new approaches to old problems.
• UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
• PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post-Graduation Not Required
• Doctorate: Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Exceptional candidates will have done one or more of the following
• ABAP Unit, ABAP Test Cockpit, SAP Code Inspector
• Object oriented ABAP
• Adobe Forms
• SAP scripts, BW extractors, ODATA services
• SAP NetWeaver, Fiori, SAPUI5
• Experience with SAP workflow
If you are interested, please respond to this ad with an updated resume and a summary of your skills. We look forward to hearing from you soon.