Position ID: MSIJD44
Contract type: Full Time Position
Required Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Education: Any Graduate Degree
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Hands on experience on Cisco Firewalls, Routers & Switches.
• Expert knowledge of ARP, MAC Address Table, VLAN, Spanning Tree Protocol, Etherchannel, Stacking Switches, HSRP/VRRP, Access Lists(ACL), NAT.
• Routing Protocols – Expert knowledge of configuration and troubleshooting of EIGRP, OSPF and BGP.
• Expert knowledge of Security Technologies – IPSec VPN, SSL VPN, DMVPN.
• Hands on experience on any of these vendor firewalls – Cisco ASA, Juniper SRX, Netscreen, Checkpoint.
• Hands on experience in Enterprise LAN and WAN troubleshooting and configuration.
• Must have experience in enterprise network operation in handling escalation and severity cases.
• Network Documentation.
• Knowledge of Cisco Wireless Access Points.
• Knowledge of IDS/IPS.
Any Graduate, CCNA/CCNP
• Working with highly Motivated Team
• Targeted internal and external training measures
• Permanent Employment
• We offer a career in a fast growing company with lots of professional development opportunities
If you are interested, please respond to this ad with an updated resume and a summary of your skills. We look forward to hearing from you soon.