Position ID: MSIJD45
Contract type: Permanent
Required Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Required Qualification : Any Graduate Degree
Are you an experienced Linux Administrator looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are detail oriented and self-motivated with a passion to learn and improve your skills and knowledge, we have a perfect job for you!
We are looking for an expert in Linux Administration, who will be responsible for implementing, monitoring and support the client’s infrastructure.
The ideal candidate will be equipped with strong Linux server administration knowledge and advanced scripting skills. Being technically competent in the below areas with the drive to expand their knowledge is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Deliver support on Linux system services such as DNS, DHCP, NFS/AutoFS, NIS, Samba, NTP, RAID, LVM, Apache and other custom applications.
• Advanced knowledge in automation and configuration management tools such as Ansible or puppet.
• Developing processing standards and procedures for use by IT staff.
• Communicate with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
• Assisting in coordinating software vendors and 3rd party software installs as per client requirement.
• Analysis and investigate performance and system crash issue and provide root cause analysis as per defined SLA.
UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG: Post Graduation Not Required
• Linux Server Administration: 3-5 Years
• Application level Monitoring Tools Administration (Nagios, ICINGA or others): Min 2 Years
• Automation Scripting Languages (Bash, Python, Perl or others): Min 1 year
• Infrastructure Configuration Management Tools(Puppet, Ansible, Chef or others): Min 1 year
• Opportunity to work with highly Motivated Team.
• Targeted internal and external training measures.
• Full Time Job.
• We offer a career in a fast growing company with lots of professional development opportunities.
We are looking forward for your online application