Position ID: MSIJD50
Posted On: April 22nd 2020
Required Experience: 3 to 5 years
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Contract type: Full Time Position
Language Skills: Fluent English, Local Language
Job Purpose: A Sales / Business Development representative will work with self-initiative to help with ManageServe’s business development effort in Philippines. This person will assist with organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, coordinate ManageServe’s activities with SAP Philippines, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
This position is a sales position within the company. Job includes working with the internal team, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for the organization. To achieve this, he or she needs to find potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future.
The candidate will also help to manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive. Candidate will call on clients, often being required to make presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict their clients’ future needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Candidate will be liaising with SAP Philippines and will be handling existing and future customers.
• The Candidate should work on Sales/Business Development activities for SAP solutions in the global Market.
• Will define a vision and create a winning strategy that draws upon the strengths of SAP and responds to specific market needs, generating competitive advantage on existing markets and developing consistent new revenue streams that will ensure short and long term achievements.
• Identify customer needs, objectives and business requirements and design a solution that can best meet the client’s requirements.
• Should apply an in-depth understanding of SAP’s processes/procedures and sales tools/systems as well as enterprise market, including industry, marketplace, strategies and trends, competitors and competitive tactics to develop an effective long-term sales strategy and plan.
• Should provide timely and accurate sales report, and communicate clearly on pipeline progress, account risk and forecast.
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Stay up to date with new trends within SAP, our competitors, our partners and the IT industry as a whole.
• Attend industry seminars and events to raise profile of ManageServe and maintain own up to date knowledge of industry.
• 3-5 years of experience in a customer facing role with a large, multinational software/ technology organization.
• Experience with SAP projects & knowledge of the SAP solution portfolio in Sales/Business development, consulting or implementation roles.
• Sales background in SAP will be added advantage.
• Ability to work independently as well as in virtual teams.
• Willingness to take responsibility and drive engagements.
• Capable of utilizing strong interpersonal, verbal, presentation and writing skills to successfully interact with SAP stakeholders and customers.
• Customer and sales focus with the ability to influence prospects.
• English at advanced level and Local Language (Preferred).
• Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred).
If you are interested, please respond to this ad with an updated resume and a summary of your skills. We look forward to hearing from you soon.