Position ID: MSIJD38
Contract type: Full Time Position
Required Experience: 5 to 8 Years
Required Qualification : Any Graduate Degree
The applicant must have a strong understanding of system administration with an excellent track record in troubleshooting and diagnostics.
The ideal candidate must also be able to actively contribute to design and architecture discussions. Prior success in and enthusiasm for a fast-paced environment with aggressive implementations and roll-outs is critical. Able to review new and existing IT projects and systems designs quickly to be able to jump into support and upgrade projects right away.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work as part of a high visibility team delivering critical software patches, update releases, and security fixes to VMware customers and partners.
• Provide R&D; focus for released products by addressing product issues in customer environments by analyzing complex customer and or internal reported problems.
• Derive root cause analysis and provide feedback to improve future customer architecture changes.
• Drive customer escalated issues to closure by providing workarounds and fixes in a timely manner.
• Enhance customer satisfaction by responding to all customer filed issues and providing relief either through self or by driving visibility of the issues upstream to ensure they get fixed.
• Improve product supportability and serviceability by actively participating in new design development to provide feedback to drive increased stability of VMware and Windows platforms for enhanced customer satisfaction.
• Create diagnostic tools to optimize troubleshooting and deriving faster root cause analysis and fixes software patches, update releases, and security fixes.
Strong demonstrated work ethic with clear focus on customer success.
UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG: Post Graduation Not Required
• Working with highly Motivated Team
• Targeted internal and external training measures
• Permanent Employment
• We offer a career in a fast growing company with lots of professional development opportunities
If you are interested, please respond to this ad with an updated resume and a summary of your skills. We look forward to hearing from you soon.